- 5th episode of the living story has released, Flashpoint.
- Story continues off previous episode’s revelation that Lazarus the Dire, is in fact, an impostor.
- Begins with a visit to Rata Novus, leading to the newest map, Draconis Mons.
- New legendary torch, Flames of War.
- Legendary armour is now available.
- Runes and agony can be swapped outside of combat.
- ANet is looking into same for legendary weapons, but has held off due to “economy-related reasons“.
- Map currencies introduced in LS3 can now be deposited into material storage.
- Note for those working on the Druid Stone backpiece: the Fire Orchid Blossom(s) must physically be in your inventory to turn into druids for the collection.
- Added Draconis Mons reward tracks to PvP and WvW.
- Kasmeer’s Regal Outfit – 700 Gems
- Vine-Touched Destroyer Glider Combo – 700 Gems
- Kasmeer’s Staff (Temporary) – 600 Gems
- Metallurgic Dye Kit (Temporary) – 150 Gems
- Cosmic Harvesting Tools (Possibly Temporary) – 1000 Gems Each; 3000 Total