- Manifest Sand Shade : Manifest a sand shade using some of your life force. Whenever you use a shade ability, you and your sand shades strike nearby foes.
- Nefarious Favor : You and your shade convert conditions from nearby allies into boons.
- Sand Cascade : Sand rises up near you and your shades to shield nearby allies.
- Garish Pillar : Induce fear in enemies around you and your sand shades.
- Desert Shroud : Enter the desert shroud, gaining a powerful barrier and pulsing necrotic energy around you and your sand shades.
- Harrowing Wave : Unleash a wave of corrupted fire, burning and tormenting enemies.
- Oppressive Collapse : Corrupt the ground under your target; if they remain within the area, they will be knocked down. Grant might to allies near your target based on how many conditions they have.
- Sand Flare [H]: Grant nearby allies a barrier. Convert boons on nearby enemies into torment and cripple.
- Trail of Anguish [U]: Leave a trail of sand as you travel. Grant swiftness to allies passing through it. Inflict torment on enemies and corrupt a boon into cripple and torment.
- Desiccate [U]: Draw in vital energy from your foes to gain life force and grant boons to nearby allies. Convert a boon on affected enemies into torment and cripple.
- Sand Swell [U]: Plunge into the ground, creating a portal through Tyria for allied use. Grant allies using this passage a health barrier. Convert a boon on nearby enemies into torment and cripple.
- Ghastly Breach [E]: Breach into the realm of torment for a brief time, granting might to allies and slowing enemies. Convert a boon on enemies into torment and cripple each pulse.
- Mantle of Sand: Gain the power to craft sand shadows and command them using your life force. Gain access to Punishment and Shade skills.
- Missing Information
- Missing Information
- Abrasive Gift: Granting an ally a barrier removes conditions affecting them and grants might.
- Fell Beacon: Torch skills gain reduced recharge. Gain expertise based on your condition damage.
- Nourishing Rot: Gain life force for every boon you remove or corrupt.
- Desert Empowerment: Manifest Sand Shade grants a barrier to allies near it.
- Sadistic Searing: Punishment skills gain reduced recharge and cause your next Manifest Sand Shade to inflict burning on foes near it.
- Unending Corruption: Manifest Sand Shade corrupts boons on foes near it.
- Sand Savant: You can summon only one shade at a time. This greater shade has reduced recharge. You affect more targets and influence a larger area with Shade skills.
- Demonic Lore: Torment you inflict deals increased damage and causes your foes to burn.
- Freed from Corruption: When you remove or corrupt a boon from an enemy, gain that boon.